Our Three Tiers of Service
Putney Breeze helps business in either one of the following three phases.
1) You’re working long hours in your business, but your business is treading water and not moving forward. If you don’t start moving forward soon you are in danger of waring yourself out and your business will start to sink.
2) You’re business has been stagnant for some time and your not getting the most out of your staff, equipment or assets and you have tried everything.
3) You’re at full throttle, your business is at capacity and you want to make sure your next decision on staff and equipment will help you maximise your income.
Putney Breeze applies a holistic, practical framework to provide clarity on how to move business owners towards their time and income goals. Ask Putney Breeze today about our three tiers of services and find out which one is best for your situation. Destination Navigator – Performance Navigator – Performance Reinvention
Putney Breeze’s Corporate Workshops, Seminars and Key Note Speaking
Putney Breeze delivers corporate workshops, seminars and training for Australia’s leading professional institutions and businesses. Our past and current clients include the Australian Institute of Management, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, CPA Australia, Australian Physiotherapy Association, IBM, Benetas, ACCA and Institute of Public Accountants. Speak to Putney Breeze about how we can add value to your annual conference or training day.
Contact us if you are thinking the following:
- I want to put on a new staff member but I’m not sure if I can afford it?
- I’m great at selling my products and services but I’m not sure which product or service make me the most money and where I should focus?
- I’ve got a great business plan but I’m struggling to implement it!
- I’ve been at the same level for a few of years and I’m not making as much money as I did a couple of years back.
- I’m really busy, I’ve got no free time and I’m not really making that much money.
- I want to be able to sell my business one day
The program helped me focus on my customer outcomes by aligning my resources to ensure that we are delivering high quality products, on time and within specification. In particular I have leveraged my administrative staff to enhance our marketing, administrative and billing processes, so I can focus on delivering quality engineering services to our customers
Key Note speaker Chris Catto was right on the mark with an entertaining, educational and highly relevant session on budget and forecast best practice
It is an amazing program Chris. Thank you and the Melton council for providing assistance to business owners….it is much appreciated.
CIMA Auckland branch had an interesting talk on KPIs by Putney Breeze tonight, some great professional development learning